
"Book Collector Connect - Catalog and share your book collection online. Automatic book details and cover images, just scan ISBN barcodes or enter authors & titles."
After using this software for a month, I would have to say it is really easy to install and use. This is an ideal program for the family with a lot of books or for someone who loves to loan books to friends. Some of the features of collecterz.com are:Manage and browse your collecti
on online, from any PC or Mac - just go to the Connect website using your favorite browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, you choose), and log in to your account. No software downloads needed.
on online, from any PC or Mac - just go to the Connect website using your favorite browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, you choose), and log in to your account. No software downloads needed. Check your collection while on the road, from any mobile device. Open the specially designed mobile Connect website on your mobile phone to check which books you own. Use it in the book store and prevent duplicate purchases.
At $19.95 / year, the collecterz.com software is quite a bargain for the book collector. I can't count the number of times I have duplicated the purchase of a book because I couldn't remember what I had at home. I would definitely recommend the additional purchase of a hand held scanner. With this software you can opt to enter the ISBN codes manually or scan the codes. Obviously it is much faster to be able to scan the codes into the computer. Collecterz.com is a great program for homeschool families. You can organize curriculum products as well as your personal library. For more information on collecterz.com go to http://homeschoolblogger.com/homeschoolcrew/783319/
*The opinions expressed in this review are my own. I was not compensated by TOS or Collectorz.com in any way.**


No comments:
Post a Comment