Field of Vision is a feature film exploring the reality of bullying. We were able to view this movie prior to it’s television debut for purpose of review. Overall, the message conveyed by Field of Vision is: “Bullying hurts everyone involved and people need to stand up against it.” One of the shining stars of this film is Kelly Ripa. She portrays the mother / high school guidance counselor character. The movie is free of foul language, sexual innuendos, and violence. The theme of the film may be a little rough for younger children to deal with; however, I could definitely see children and teens from around age 10 gleaning some good from the film.
I did enjoy this movie. The only critique I have about Field of Vision, as well as other inspiring family films, is that the dialogue and plot sometimes come across as predictable and a little corny. I think the message of the film outweighs this aspect of the film.
To view a trailer or read a synopsis of Field of Vision, go to these sites.
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


No comments:
Post a Comment