The freebie I am giving today is, again, designed for older students; but, this could be adapted and used with elementary students if desired. This study is a tree study. Very basic equipment is needed to complete the study. You probably have most of the materials at home already. I hope your budding scientists will enjoy this study and I hope it will help get them 'off the couch and outside' for some learning adventures. I know my kids need a little motivation, so to speak, when it is hot outside. I love for them to play and swim and enjoy all things summer; but, I also like for them to explore the wonderful world around them and learn some new things. This is part 2 in my four part collection called 'Camp and Learn.' I hope you enjoy it!
Just click on the picture to access:



2 comments:
Thank you for such wonderful resources! God bless!
what a great learning experience! Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment