What are you running after? Look around you today and notice what most people seem to be running toward. You will soon discover that most are desperately seeking things like, money, possessions, and basic necessities of life. As My child you should be different. I promise to take care of you and provide for you the things you need, but I have a requirement of you; I want you to seek Me and My righteousness first and foremost. Run after Me. As you make Me your focus and desire, I promise to take care of the basic necessities of life for which many spend their life striving. The difference between others around you and you is that they are seeking the temporal things of life and you are seeking Me and My eternal things. Those who seek the temporal things temporarily get what they can provide for themselves, but you get all that I can provide for all eternity.
Matthew 6:28-33; 2 Corinthians 4:18


No comments:
Post a Comment