Review Crew

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What Makes You Wealthy?

I have all the wealth you will ever need. This is true of earthly, temporal possessions as well as spiritual, eternal possessions. My desire for you is that you be poor in spirit. This does not mean I desire for you to be poor financially, although there will likely be times when that is the case for you. My desire focuses around you being poor in a spiritual sense so that you rely on Me to make you wealthy in a spiritual sense. I want you to realize how poor you are without Me and how much you desperately need Me. It is only as you understand how spiritually poor you are without Me that you will live with a realization of how important I am to you. When you live with this kind of spiritual poverty, this kind of humility, I make you spiritually wealthy in this life and in the life to come in heaven. Remember, I have all you will ever need, because I am all you will ever need. Find your wealth in Me, today and forever.

Matthew 5:3; James 4:10; Psalm 149:4

No comments: