Many people say they want to see Me. I have provided a way for you to see Me on a regular basis. When you live with a pure heart you are blessed by being able to see Me. The truth is I am the only one who can make you pure in heart. When you come to Me by faith, I make you pure and holy. The key then is for you to live in that purity of mine in practical ways each day. My desire is for you to have integrity of heart. I want people to see Me in you and they will as you live a pure life. Talk in a pure way. Act in a pure way. Think in a pure way. By definition, those things that are pure are those things without impurities. When you become aware of impurities in your life take the steps that need to be taken to remove them. I am here to help you do this and I am the very strength you need to be able to live the pure life to which I have called you. As you live this pure life you will see Me and others will see Me in and through you.
Matthew 5:8; Philippians 2:14-15


No comments:
Post a Comment