Review Crew

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Worship out of love

When you worship Me through singing, studying My Word, giving, serving, praying, or in any other way, make sure you understand that I and I alone am your audience. There may be others around when you do these things, but you should not do what you do in order to impress them. I must be the reason you do what you do. Even if no one else sees what you do and if no one gives you recognition that is OK, because I see everything that happens. I do not want you to do anything simply so you will be rewarded; I want you to worship and serve Me because you love Me and want to honor Me. When your heart is right I assure you I will provide you all the rewards you need. My rewards are much better than the rewards this world has to offer. Worship and serve Me out of a heart of love and I will take care of you in ways you cannot imagine. Matthew 6:1-4; Proverbs 19:17; Psalm 62:12

No comments: