Review Crew

Monday, November 4, 2013

Something to Meditate

You are fearfully and wonderfully made. I knit you together in your mother’s womb. I have known you since your beginning, since the moment of your conception. You have far more abilities than you realize. You can accomplish much more than you believe you can. You have allowed others to convince you that you do not have it within you to experience success or make a difference. Stop believing that lie. I placed My creative nature inside of you. I have gifted and equipped you to do great things. I do not make mistakes, and I made you. Begin today living in the victory I have designed for you. Think outside the limited box you have either built yourself or allowed others to build around you and use the inspiration, inventiveness, and ingenuity I have placed inside you. You have so much to offer and much more than you can imagine to experience in life. Use the creative nature I placed within you when I made you and begin to accomplish what others believe is impossible.

Psalm 139:13-14; 1 Samuel 18:14; Exodus 31:1-11; Romans 12:6-8; Luke 1:37

No comments: