Have you ever wondered what it was like for Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden? The phenomenal elegance of the man and woman, not to mention the plants, animals, and minerals were beyond what any human can imagine today. The effect of sin on the world has changed not only mankind, but also nature itself. What sin destroyed in that beautiful Garden My Son came to restore. When your distant relatives sinned against Me separation occurred; but I sent My beloved Son to reconcile you to Myself. The intimacy Adam and Eve experienced prior to their sinful fall is possible for you on a daily basis as I live in you through My Holy Spirit. Do not allow sin to cause you to have a break in your fellowship with me. Confess your sin and repent of it as soon as you realize what you have done and receive the refreshing cleansing that I have for you.
Genesis 1 and 2; John 3:17; 1 John 1:9


No comments:
Post a Comment