Review Crew

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Silence is Golden – A Devotional

I am speaking to you. Can you hear Me? Slow down and listen carefully. I could scream, but I want you to take the time to listen with care. You are too busy and need to say “no” to some of the things that take you away from Me. Maybe you need to stop watching television or listening to the music and allow there to simply be silence. Don’t be afraid of the silence, it is not your enemy, it is often in the silence of your life that I allow you to reflect on Me and what it is I have been leading you to be or do. It is also during these quiet times that I whisper to you My plans. Get ready; I have special things to share with you.

Psalm 119:166; 1 Kings 19:11-13

No comments: