Review Crew

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Where do you find guidance?

Are you confused about what you should do? It is not an unusual for people to experience questions and confusion about what they should do. You have many decisions you have to make each day. Some of the decisions you have to make are very important, and some may be rather trivial. The key for you is to make sure you know what I want you to do when making your important decisions. I have all the wisdom you will ever need. If you will come to Me and ask Me to provide wisdom for you concerning what you should do, I will provide you the needed wisdom. I will lead you to the right decision, but you must follow. My Word is a lamp for you and it is the light you need for your path, but you must walk. Seek Me, listen to Me, follow Me and you will be blessed. Here I am, come to Me and I will provide you the guidance you need. James 1:5; Psalm 119:105; Psalm 111:10

No comments: