Review Crew

Saturday, June 21, 2014

You are valuable!

Do you feel dirty? Many people have the feeling that they are unlovable and are worthless because they have sinned and failed yet again. I want you to know that I do love you very much. There is nothing you could ever do that would make Me love you any less than I love you right now and there is nothing you could ever do that would make Me love you more than I do right now. When you come to Me with a broken heart, confessing your sin, I am waiting with open arms to welcome you and forgive you. I provide a cleansing that no one or nothing else can provide for you. My children are clean, even when they don’t look like it on the outside. Since I have made you righteous, begin to live righteously – remember, I am living in you. I want you to begin to see yourself as clean, lovable, and valuable because that is how I see you.   John 3:16; Romans 5:19; Psalm 51:17; 2 Peter 3:11

No comments: