Hello, my name is Sarah, and I am a book addict. I am not ashamed to admit it at all. At any given time I have at least three books I am working on. Being a book addict is fun, but, it has it's drawbacks. The major drawback to being a book addict is -- I don't have the shelf and storage space in my house to be a book addict. I have a gory little secret . . . . shhhhhh, don't tell anyone . . . . I have plastic tubs (multiple) full of books in my storage building, books stored in drawers, on shelves, on tables, and yes, even in the bathroom. The question is, am I the only book addict in my house? No, I am not. My husband and children, though not as bad as me, are book addicts, too. So, what do you get for the family that can never have enough books or enough space for the books they have? E-books!
I am new to the world of electronic books, and I have quickly become a lover of electronic books. There are times I still enjoy the feel of a book in my hand, but electronic books are so convenient! When I found out I was selected to receive a huge set of Yesterday's Classics electronic books, I thought: "That's great! I will get to look at a few books and let my kids enjoy reading them with me." I never expected to receive such a huge set of electronic books. Many people are familiar with the hard copy versions of Yesterday's Classics. The electronic version of their books is of just as high caliber. With Yesterday's Classics, you are able to download, in either EPUB or Kindle formats, 225 classic children's books, completer with color illustrations and covers when available on the original books. Each book has a table of contents feature and extremely easy to read text. These are not "scanned and posted" versions of classic books. These are high quality, recreated classics. With the purchase of the Yesterday's Classics e-book package, you receive immediate access to all 225 books. And, as a bonus, their are no download limit restrictions. You are able to download and save the books on as many devices as you own. You can even save them on a flash drive for portability if you don't have an e-reader.
Our daughter has enjoyed reading aloud from the Yesterday's Classics collection. I can see this habit continuing for a long time. There are books in 22 different genres, so there is something that almost any child will find of interest. Currently, Yesterday's Classics is available for a limited time at a price of $99.95 by clicking here. The limited time offer is good until the end of May. After that the price reverts to the original price of $149.95. You would be hard pressed to find 225 books to purchase for the total cost of $99.95 anywhere (even at a thrift store). You are even able to download a sample book to enjoy before you make up your mind.




No comments:
Post a Comment