"Long before thinking of diamonds & glitter,
here are some things that I need to consider."
here are some things that I need to consider."
The Person I Marry is a 32-page, beautifully illustrated book, written by Gary Bower. This book is written in a poetic form in a style that is easy to understand by any age. Bower addresses Godly character traits that young men and women need to focus on developing in themselves as well as looking for in a potential spouse. He does a masterful job of demonstrating to readers the importance of inner beauty versus outer beauty. Readers are also shown that choosing a lifelong mate is not something to be entered into haphazardly. Bower masterfully exhibits the importance of deeper qualities, such as kindness, honesty, and faithfulness, that are crucial to strong relationships. The illustrations are gorgeous original oil paintings done by Jan Bower. This book is so beautiful! It would be an amazing keepsake book. We have enjoyed reading it so much. I am thinking of buying several to give to new parents as gifts. Children, single adults, teens, engaged adults, married adults of all ages will enjoy The Person I Marry. Bower's book retails for $11.99 and is available through the Bower Books website at http://www.bowerbooks.com/brightfuturebooks.html. For further information about this book, check out this video:
The Person I Marry from Bower Books on Vimeo.
To read other reviews, visit the TOS Homeschool Crew main blog page here.
**I have received no compensation from TOS or Bower Books in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own.**



1 comment:
Great review. We were really impressed with this book too! My girls each asked that I put it on their Christmas wish list.
Post a Comment